U

Wednesday, July 3rd, 2024 11:57 AM

delete batches of emails from my xfinity account how to do it instead of just checking off each one.

I want to delete a batch of emails how do I go about doing it without clicking each box?

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

3 months ago

I want to delete a batch of emails how do I go about doing it without clicking each box?

On a Windows desktop or laptop on https://connect.xfinity.com, you can select the first message in a list, then scroll down to the last message you want to delete, and hold Shift while selecting that last message. That should select all the messages from the first and through the last, and selecting Delete should remove all of that selection.

Whether this would work on a Mac or a phone or a tablet, I do not know.

Please be aware that there are 2 kinds of responses in this Forum: Replies and Comments. When you Comment on a post by scrolling down to "Comment on this post here...", I am notified of your response. But if you select Reply, I am NOT notified and may not be aware of your response.

Official Employee

• 

574 Messages

3 months ago

@user_7t4p3s One of our awesome experts, @BruceW, provided some awesome information, were you able to get those emails cleaned up? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here