Wednesday, July 10th, 2024 12:46 PM

Comcast.net Email Gone

Please restore comcast email.  

Accepted Solution

Contributor

• 

18 Messages

1 month ago

Fixed problem by creating a separate Xfinity account for my wife and adding her Comcast.net account.  Changed password on iPhone email setting and emails are going to her iphone again.

Contributor

• 

18 Messages

1 month ago

It looks like there is a new unnamed, blank email account within the xfinity system.  Nothing has migrated over.  

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

OPDooper1 Good morning! We appreciate you taking the time to reach out to our Community Forums Team for assistance with your email. That can certainly be frustrating when you can't access it properly. I'm happy to look into this for you, and get you in the right direction today. To get started, can you please send a Direct Message with your name, the name on your account if different, the service address, and the email address we will be working with today? 

Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here