Lis7's profile

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

Monday, April 1st, 2024 2:30 PM

Closed

Comcast emails marked as spam by Gmail

Emails from one of my Comcast email accounts are being sent to Gmail recipients' spam folders. Not sure how long this has been going on, at least a month, maybe longer. Yes, I know to tell them to add my email address to a safe sender's list, but I don't know if that will actually solve the problem. Also, when I don't know there's an issue until I realize I haven't heard back, that's an issue too. Not everyone checks their spam folders on a regular basis (or ever). This includes a recipient who has received emails from the Comcast email address in question in the past, but now my Comcast emails are going to their Gmail spam folder.

Official Employee

• 

3.8K Messages

7 months ago

Hello @Lis7! Thanks for taking the time to reach out to our team on our Forums. We appreciate you being a customer with us, and I am sorry to hear about the recent email issues you've been experiencing. My team is here to help and would be more than happy to further troubleshoot this with you. To better assist you, please send us a Direct Message. Here are the detailed steps to direct message us: 
 • Click "Sign In" if necessary
 • Click the "Direct Message icon” (upper right corner of this page)
 • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
 • Type "Xfinity Support" in the To line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
 • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
 • Press Enter to send your message

1 Message

3 months ago

I am having a similar issue. I use gmail on the web to send/receive messages that are forwarded through my comcast account. This has worked fine for years but now almost all my emails are going to the spam folders of family and friends. My husband saw this message as the reason why one of my emails went to his spam folder: "The sender hasn't authenticated this message".

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Hi there @user_q1trvp. Thank you so much for reaching out to us regarding your email concerns. I am sorry to hear that your emails from Comcast are getting sent to the spam folder. You are in the right place and we are happy to assist you. 
Please also note that sending unsolicited peer to peer direct messages to myself or any other user is a direct violation of our forum guidelines. You must first create a Public post requesting assistance, and once a Comcast verified employee responds and asks for a direct message to be sent, you can then proceed with doing so. This is just a heads up for future reference, but I look forward to further assisting you here.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here