U

Contributor

• 

26 Messages

Monday, September 2nd, 2024 12:35 PM

Comcast automatically unsubscribing me from email lists without my permission

I am continuing to get unsubscribed from companies that I have not unsubscribed with. Comcast is sending unsubscribe messages without my permission or knowledge. Two recent examples include messages from [Edited: Personal Information] and from [Edited: Personal Information]   This has been happening REPEATEDLY OVER YEARS!!! When I contact list owners they say I have been unsubscribed. They resubscribe me only to have Comcast unsubscribe me over and over again. How can this be stopped????

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

13 days ago

user_a0f600 Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to create a poat in our Forum. Our team will be happy to help! 

Just to clarify, are you talking about being unsubscribed from companies Email lists? 

Contributor

• 

26 Messages

13 days ago

Yes as you see I have posted two examples. I've been complaining about this literally for years. Comcast doesn't seem to care.

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

I'm sorry this has been happening, unfortunately, the examples your posted were removed due to our guidelines. However, our team is happy to help via direct messaging. 

Can you initiate a direct message and start with your full name and address? To start a direct message, you must be signed in. Please click the "Direct Messaging" icon in the top right of the page next to the bell, and send your message to "Xfinity Support". Talk to you there!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here