P

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Sun, May 16, 2021 8:37 PM

Can't Sync Comcast Email to Windows 10 Mail App a Second Time

For some reason, my Mail application on my Windows Laptop isn't syncing any emails- past or present. I currently have an Outlook account that syncs fine, and on my last laptop, my Comcast email worked exquisitely with the app. I have to go to the Comcast website to view my emails as opposed to a quick tap on the taskbar, which can provide costly for succinctly timed reports.

Responses

Latoque

Expert

• 

28.8K Messages

1 m ago

Try deleting the account from the app, then re-create it again from scratch.

Official Employee

• 

214 Messages

1 m ago

Hi there @Podacus! It looks like one of our awesome Experts beat me to it. =] We recommend deleting the account from the app, and re-creating and authenticating the account first, as if it's a first time installation. This should resolve most syncing issues.

I've included a link with all the information for setting up your email to third party clients here; https://comca.st/3wdYyh2

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@Latoque and @ComcastBrie. The account reworked itself after I deleted and reinstalled the app as well as the account, instead of just redoing the account alone. Much obliged, cheers!!

Official Employee

• 

328 Messages

Awesome! I am glade the issue is fixed. Thanks for your time and for working with us. Have a great night and reach out again anytime if needed. Take care!

Again

Expert

• 

25.8K Messages

@Podacus 

Thanks for sharing that.  It will definitely help others that might have the same question!

Closing this thread now.

New to the Community?

Start Here