U

Thursday, April 18th, 2024 5:35 PM

Can't connect to my Xfinity email account(s) from my iphone.

This started 2 days ago with no changes being made by me. When I try to access my email account on my Iphone, I get the message that "@comcast.net is currently unavailable" Same message on both of my comcast accounts and also on my wifes comcast email on her iphone.

Contributor

• 

488 Messages

2 months ago

Are you using the native iPhone mail app or accessing via a browser?

3 Messages

Native Iphone Mail App

Official Employee

• 

994 Messages

Have you went into your iPhone settings and make sure updated your password in the iPhone so you're IPhone mail app it's synced up with your Xfinity e-mail?

I've had this happen many times , I go change or update my password on my Xfinity app and completely forget about it being linked to my iPhone e-mail app.

I recommend you go into your settings on iphone and check to make sure your password is updated to the same one you have for xfinity

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

2 months ago

I tried changing the password on bpth ends but no luck. 

Contributor

• 

488 Messages

2 months ago

Go to Manage My Apple ID. Insure that you can login and check to see if all your devices are listed correctly. Log out then check to see if there are any updates for iOS devices. What type of laptop or pc are you using? If it’s a Mac, does your native mail app work there?  Can you access XFINITY mail from the web server? If none of that works, delete the email account on your iPhone and start over on both phones. No matter the age of your iPhone the native email app should work as long as Apple continues to send iOS updates out to the smart phone. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here