icehouse40's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, August 10th, 2024 5:48 PM

Cannot sign into xfinity email

Hello,

Ive been trying to sign in to my xfinity email for a few weeks now and have had no luck. I seem to get stuck on a page that says something like “loading your xfinity email” and then it just redirects me to this page: https://www.xfinity.com/hub?cid=cust 

Ive tried clearing my history and cache, using different devices, changing my password, and trying to sign in though a third party service like apple mail and have had no luck.

I really need to get into my email because I have accounts that are attached to it for 2fa. 

Also, when I try to add a tag to this post it crashes and makes me type this out again so that’s another issue that you might want to be aware of.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

29 days ago

Hi! Thank you so for taking the time to contact us about your email concerns. Once you are redirected are you still logged in to your account? 

Are you able to click the Account icon Account icon. in the screen’s top-right corner and select Check Email?

Expert

• 

30.8K Messages

29 days ago

Regular Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Thank you so much for that link!  For some reason, today when I tried to sign in it would take my email, stall for a minute w/spinning circle, then say "something went wrong, try again" - but I couldn't get any farther.  Your link worked to let me sign in! Thank you!!!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here