AALadnyk's profile

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

Thursday, May 9th, 2024 11:21 PM

Cannot receive Kohl's emails for Password reset.

I am unable to receive password reset emails from Kohls.com.  I continue to receive sales and other marketing emails several times a day, but cannot get any of the security based emails. I am locked out of my account until this is resolved.  Their customer support claims the problem is with Xfinity.  I have doubt & believe it is their issue, but am reaching out in the event Xfinity support can assist.

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

348 Messages

9 days ago

@AALadnyk That is strange indeed. Have you tried adding the sender to your contacts list, and making sure they're not labeled as Spam? After doing so, you can use this https://spa.xfinity.com/postmaster?faq=avoid-blocks-ipv4 link to help report the site, in order to ensure they're not blocked on your behalf. 

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

Thank You. Was indeed a Kohl's internal IT problem. Was eventually able to login to account. Thank You again!

Official Employee

• 

329 Messages

So happy you were able to get the issue resolved @AALadnyk! If you do have any future issues, please don't hesitate to reach out to our team of experts anytime. We're here 7 days a week from 6:00 AM - 12:00 AM EST. Have a great rest of your weekend! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here