Adsong's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

14 Messages

Saturday, December 31st, 2022 9:46 PM

Closed

CANNOT LOGIN TO MY COMCAST EMAIL

The provided login data to access mail server imap.comcast.net seem to be wrong. Please correct them.

Official Employee

• 

964 Messages

1 year ago

Hello, @Adsong! Are you still experiencing issues while trying to log in to your Comcast email?

Frequent Visitor

• 

14 Messages

1 year ago

I’ve responded, but briefly: Comcast technician didn’t solve the problem. (I think it’s a server setting problem. 
I’ve downloaded  another email prigram( Spike) and entered the emai and the password, and it worked immediately.

Ill just have to use apple Mai for my other concast emails. Somehow, they work. 

Official Employee

• 

618 Messages

1 year ago

Thanks for getting back to us. Just in case you haven't already, you can verify the proper server settings here https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/email-client-programs-with-xfinity-email

Frequent Visitor

• 

14 Messages

@XfinityJay​ We tried that.no go.

It still shows server is off.

I think it’s something on the xfinity site settings.

Problem Solver

• 

908 Messages

Thank you for giving that a go. I would like to try some additional troubleshooting steps with you. Please send a direct message with your first and last name, as well as complete service address to "Xfinity Support". To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

1. Click "Sign In" if necessary
  2. Click the "Direct Messaging" icon (upper right corner of this page)
  3. Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  4. Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  5. Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  6. Press Enter to send your message

I no longer work for Comcast.

Frequent Visitor

• 

14 Messages

Resolved By Apple technicians not by Comcast we used @comcast.com instead of at comcast.net settings

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here