mdillard522's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Thu, Apr 22, 2021 2:54 PM

blocked emails from water utility

My water bill is not being delivered to my Comcast email.  I almost missed a payment and could have had my water turned off.  I changed my delivery email address and received a test email from the utility in my gmail account.  So it's being blocked by Comcast.  I used to get these emails in my Comcast account and they stopped about 2 months ago.  Domain is @schedulepayment.com.  The blocked emails are not in my spam folder.  I turned off spam blocking temporarily, had the water utility send an email, and I still didn't receive the email.  I'm receiving other emails.  I can't reach Comast support to help.

Responses

ComcastSelena

Official Employee

• 

92 Messages

20 d ago

Hello @ and thank you for taking the time to reach out to us here on Forums. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with receiving emails and want to help.

So we can assist you, please send us a private chat message with your full name and service address to Xfinity Support. To do so, click on the chat icon at the top right of the page. Thanks. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick
BruceW

Gold Problem Solver

• 

22.3K Messages

20 d ago

To send a "Peer to peer" / "Private chat message" message to Xfinity Support:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/peer-to-peer-chat
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there
  •  - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list
  •  - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

See https://forums.xfinity.com/conversations/email/cant-create-a-new-email-address/605e52b726aa974d63032d02?commentId=606107ea738c7f46a02b830e for an example.

New to the Community?

Start Here