dobeman73's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Thursday, August 8th, 2024 2:27 PM

Blocked email from legitimate sources

I know this has been discussed in various posts, but for two years now, my comcast.net account has been blocking legit email more and more. I've had docusign email not come in. I've tried sending test email from my global company. I've had email from my doctor never make it. I have no filters enabled. There seems to be no rhyme or reason. It's so bad, I've had to stop using my Comcast account as my primary account.

Has anyone figured out the reason for this?

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

1 month ago

@dobeman73

Thanks for reaching out, as a customer myself I know how important it is to receive emails from doctors and other important information.

This link https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/troubleshoot-blocked-emails  has great information & steps you can take when someone sends you a e-mail and it's not being delivered or showing up in your inbox.

Let me know if this information I provided is helpful on your concerns of the e-mail issues you're having.

Regular Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Honestly, if I have to do that for every email that's been blocked, not to mention all of the ones that I don't know about, forgetaboutit. If I didn't know better, I'd say Comcast is trying to get out of the email game.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here