U

Monday, August 12th, 2024 10:49 PM

Blocked ECCV email Bill

How to resolve the problem

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

1 month ago

Good afternoon and happy Wednesday @user_zqdl51. We hope you are having a wonderful week and appreciate you reaching out to our dedicated Communities team on our forums. Can you tell us a bit more about what you are experiencing? The more details you can provide, the better we will be able to assist. Rest assured, our team wants to do everything we can to help.

3 Messages

@XfinityAlyssaA​ 

ECCV(East Cherry Creek Village) water and sanitation district says they are sending me my monthly bill to my email address.  The last one that I received was December  2023.  ECCV tells me that they have been told that Xfinity has blocked some utility

bills, like ECCV.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Thank you for getting back to us @user_zqdl51, we appreciate it. If you are experiencing issues with being billed by ECCV, I would recommend reaching out to them directly as we are unable to address any bill concerns by utility companies. To confirm, do you currently have an account with us?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

1 month ago

A useable site might help.  

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here