bladeflap's profile

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, July 3rd, 2024 10:06 PM

blacklisted. email

I subscribe to Xfinity for internet service and email; that's it. For the 1000th time, I've been blacklisted. I have never had this problem with Gmail, only Xfinity. I pay $$$ for Xfinity and nothing for Gmail. Fix your [Edited: "Language"] !!! 

Official Employee

• 

859 Messages

3 months ago

bladeflap This isn't the experience we want you or any customer to have. I would recommend to call into customer support, and request to be transferred to our Customer Security Assurance (CSA) team for further assistance. They are the experts that can help get this resolved. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityShawn, I'm still blacklisted, and I'm unable to receive ANY email from U.S. Bank.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

bladeflap Did you contact our CSA Team? Your email could have been blocked as a precaution and if that is what happened, they will be able to clear that up for you. Also, the suggestion from @Latoque is very good and we would suggest trying that as well.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Expert

• 

29.5K Messages

12 days ago

@bladeflap 

Did you contact the bank to see if they are getting a bounce when they send you an email?  If you send yourself a test email from some other account you have like Gmail or Yahoo, etc, does it get through OK?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here