Laurie3101's profile

Contributor

• 

106 Messages

Tuesday, November 7th, 2023 4:48 PM

Closed

Bad Request 400 all day today 11/07/2023

I keep getting a bad request 400 all day today trying to view and respond to emails today 11/07/2023. I have cleared the cookies several times yet still get the same message. 

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

9 months ago

I am sorry to hear about this issue @Laurie3101 Some customers have reported changing the network name and password (you can change it back right away to the current network name) assist with getting rid of the error message. If that doesn't work I suggest reporting this to our Customer Security Assurance. You can contact them by following this link: https://internetsecurity.xfinity.com/help/report-abuse/ or by calling CSA Toll-Free Number: 1-888-565-4329.

1 Message

9 months ago

I am having exact same issue   

Contributor

• 

106 Messages

@user_qvfs0r​ It is fine today. Today, my internet was out so I didn't have any WiFi. My TV worked but I couldn't change the channels for a couple of hours. Every day it is a new issue with this service.  

1 Message

9 months ago

I had the same thing happen all day on 11-7-2023, although at first I was getting 403 errors.  After clearing cookies and my cache, it started giving me 400 Bad Request errors.  If I use MicroSoft Edge instead of Chrome, I can login to view my Comcast/Xfinity emails.  (This is for a secondary Comcast email address.  My Primary will display in Chrome sometimes.)

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Thank you for reaching out to us @user_c1s7om! Could you please confirm the type of device you are using (smartphone, tablet, laptop, etc.)?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

8 months ago

Xfinity (I assume) required me to enter a new password for my email account. I put in the new password and then they were to send a code to my cell as a message and it never shows up no matter how many times I hit RESEND. Every tome I open email it asks for the password and wants me to verify with a code to the cell # which never gets sent. I also never requested 2 part verifications.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here