toni1145's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, July 24th, 2024 6:35 PM

auto reply emails

Where do i start and can I auto reply emails with attachments.

Expert

• 

30.8K Messages

2 months ago

Moved to the Email Forum as this is not Guidelines related.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Can I auto reply to a specific email sender only?  I don't want to auto reply to every incoming email.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hello @user_rn1101, thank you for taking the time to reach out on social media.

Yes, you can set up an auto-reply for a specific sender in Xfinity (now known as Xfinity Connect) by creating a filter or rule. Here's how you can generally do this:

1. Log in to Xfinity Connect:

• Go to the Xfinity Connect webmail interface and log in with your credentials.
  2. Access Email Settings:

• Look for the settings or options menu. This is usually represented by a gear icon or similar.
  3. Create a Filter or Rule:

• Navigate to the filters or rules section. This is where you can define how incoming emails are handled.
  4. Set Up a New Filter/Rule:

• Create a new filter or rule. You’ll need to set criteria for this filter to apply only to specific emails.
    • Specify the sender’s email address as the criterion for this rule. For example, you can enter the sender’s email in the "From" field.
  5. Define the Action:

• Set the action for this filter to send an auto-reply. You may need to specify the content of the auto-reply message.
  6. Save and Apply the Filter/Rule:

• Save the filter or rule. Ensure it’s enabled and set to run on incoming emails.
I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

1 month ago

toni1145 - Welcome to the Xfinity Forums! In Xfinity Email, click the Gear icon on the top right of the navigation bar and click Email Settings. Under Mail, click Auto Reply. Check the box to turn on Auto Reply and enter the message you want. The setting saves automatically. Personalize your email with advanced features - Xfinity.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here