U

Sunday, July 7th, 2024 11:38 PM

Auto blocked emails

Hi. I have purchased multiple times from Target. Some were gift cards.  I’m not getting the email with the secure link and been spending eeeks bashing with Target. Finally Target recommended checking spam settings or contact the provider. The link I had must of been old as I kept getting an error. Anyone know where I can go to resolve this?

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

2 months ago

Hello, @user_eheogr. Thanks for reaching our team, we know the importance of being able to access all of your email. Are you experiencing this issue with a 3rd party email server and multiple devices?

3 Messages

Other xifinity accounts in my family get the gift card emails just fine when sent them to one of those emails (e gift card purchased from Target. My account doesn’t. Unfortunately because it’s a gift card they won’t refund and I’ve spent many hours making phone calls with Target trying to fix it. I’m getting nowhere as they say it’s xfinity blocking and comes back undeliverable.  Now I have a fairly large sum in gift cards can’t access/use.  I’m trying to exhaust options to try before going to my bank for help.

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

Thank you for reaching out @user_eheogr I understand how frustrating that must be. Have you tried to have Target sent the Gift Cards to a different email address? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here