standavid's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Sun, Dec 27, 2020 2:00 PM

American Greetings Ecards and emails not being received at Comcast email accounts

The American Greetings Ecards I sent out this Christmas are not being received by the people that have comcast email accounts. All the people with other email providers such as google mail are getting their cards without issue.

My Thanksgiving Ecards were received at Comcast email accounts without issue so this is a recent problem.

I'm also not getting confimatioin emails for American Greetings when I send out Ecards but I see they have gone out when I log into my account. It appears to me that Comast is blocking American Greetings ecards and emails.  I've contacted Comcast support and they are bumping the problem up to a third level. Am I the only one?

Responses

Accepted Solution

standavid

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

6 m ago

It appears that Comcast was able to remove the spam block on the americangreetings. com domain address and ecards are once again being received. You may want to go back to your American Greetings account to see which recent ecards have not yet been picked up and resend.

standavid

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

6 m ago

After a couple of very frustrating hours on the phone with Comcast and being bumped up several layers and finally to Security,  lo and behold I was told after a call back that yes indeed the americangreetings.com domain was being blocked as spam but they didn't know why.

I also called American Greetings help desk and they said that they had received numerous calls reporting the same problem and were supposedly working with Comcast on a resolution. Let's see what happens.

Thanks for your help

Latoque

Expert

• 

28.8K Messages

6 m ago

If you haven't already, call Comcast security and see if there is a blocking issue for that sender's domain-----------------

Comcast Customer Security Assurance-------------------

Normal business hours (6:00 am to 2:00 am EST, 7 days a week)

1 - 888-565-4329

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here