U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, May 19th, 2022 2:08 PM

Closed

all my work emails going to spam with Comcast customers

I have a non-Comcast business email (Exchange) which I use to bill my customers and have done so for many years. All of a sudden, this year, whenever I send an email to a customer with a Comcast account, it either goes to their spam folder or they don't receive it at all. I have never had this problem before and I don't have it with any other customers. This issue is costing me time and money. Is there anything that can be done other than calling these customers each time I send an invoice to tell them to check their spam?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Accepted Solution

Problem Solver

• 

672 Messages

2 years ago

@user_b2d7f4 I appreciate you clarifying that. I would like you to reach out to my Customer Security Assurance team concerning your email issues. There may be settings that need to be changed in order to stop it from filtering to the spam folder. You can reach my CSA team by visiting this link. https://comca.st/3LzSaIe

Visitor

• 

1 Message

@XfinityZacharyA​ the link had a phone number that did not work. Please provide an alternate way of contacting them

Contributor

• 

473 Messages

My apologies there! You can reach them at 1-888-565-4329

Business Hours: 8:00am - 12:00am EST, 7 days a week

Let me know if this helps! 

I no longer work for Comcast. 

Problem Solver

• 

672 Messages

2 years ago

@user_b2d7f4 Thank you for reaching out to the Xfinity support team. That is really odd that your emails are filtering to your customer's spam folders. Does this happen to all of your customers? Do they all use the same email service?

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityZacharyA​ this is happening with every customer I have with a comcast email. It is not happening with any other customers. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here