user_1886eh's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, August 7th, 2024 1:04 AM

Adding Comcast email account to iPad - “Comcast Unavailable” message

I cannot add my Comcast email to my iPad.  12.9” iPad Pro w/ latest iOS update completed

HOW I’VE TRIED TO DO IT: I select “Add Account”, enter correct account information, then tap “Next”.  The message “Looking Up Account” and “Verifying” appear briefly, then the “Comcast is currently unavailable” message appears.

PLEASE NOTE - Troubleshooting steps I have already tried and have not worked:

• Resetting network connections (General -> Transfer/Reset -> Reset Network Connections)
  • Turning Off VPN (General -> VPN/Device Management)
  • Changing to POP and resubmitting
  • Restarting iPad

Thanks for your help.

Official Employee

• 

737 Messages

1 month ago

user_1886eh Hello, I am happy to be of assistance. Can you please send us a DM. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums' page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 month ago

For some reason I cannot re-connect Comcast email to my iPad.  I keep getting “Comcast unavailable” error message

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Mike-Conover have you tried logging into www.Xfinity.com to make sure your username and password are active and accurate. You may also need a password reset.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Frequent Visitor

• 

13 Messages

Anyone find a solution? I’m having same issue. No problem on my iPhone but cannot add to my iPad Pro

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here