U

Monday, February 12th, 2024 5:39 PM

Closed

Accidentally deleted emails

I have a billion emails not opened. Went to delete specific ones by selecting all to delete ex: all GNC emails only. It highlighted them first in grey then I clicked on one and they all finally turned blue. Pressed the trash icon like I always do and nothing was happening. I tried this with different emails. When I looked at my inbox number after I tried a few separate ones and it said then only 50 emails. I’m like wtf happened?? I never highlighted my whole inbox and pressed delete cause that would have taken me two days to check and highlight. So I googled how to retrieve them from the trash. When I got to the section to choose which emails I want to retrieve there was a start and stop date calendar so I picked a few months worth but then eventually picked one months worth. But both selections only gave me 50 emails back on whatever number I chose from the calendar. Ex: 1/1-1/31 only gave me 50 emails back from only 1/1.  But I need multiple multiple emails back cause I don’t know which dates I received my important ones only who they were from. So I it gave me a list of all the trash emails and who there from but I would never have the time to go through all of them to pick. I basically want to retrieve thousands from November 23’- present. Or can I only do it 50 at a time?? Help please! 

Expert

• 

106.3K Messages

8 months ago

The concern is not "Home Security Rules And Automations" help related. Topic moved here to the proper help section for assistance. 

Official Employee

• 

3.7K Messages

8 months ago

Hello @user_788hfm! We appreciate you taking the time to reach out on our Forums regarding this deleted email concern. I absolutely understand the importance of retrieving those emails and my team would be more than happy to see what options we have to get them back. Please send us a Direct Message so that we can better assist you. Here are the detailed steps to direct message us: 
 • Click "Sign In" if necessary
 • Click the "Direct Message icon” (upper right corner of this page)
 • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
 • Type "Xfinity Support" in the To line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
 • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
 • Press Enter to send your message

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here