U

Saturday, August 10th, 2024 6:30 PM

Accessing Comcast email account

How can I access my comcast.net email account? I'm trying to change my login email address on Disney+ and it keeps sending a code to the comcast.net email to verify it's me and I cannot access those emails

Expert

• 

30.8K Messages

1 month ago

@user_y02sc2 

How can I access my comcast.net email account? I'm trying to change my login email address on Disney+ and it keeps sending a code to the comcast.net email to verify it's me and I cannot access those emails

https://connect.xfinity.com/appsuite will take you to the website where you'll need to log in with your password.

1 Message

Everytime I click on the link I am redirected to the Discovery Hub.

Official Employee

• 

804 Messages

user_sqd0qh thank you for using the Community Forums page. If the previous suggestion is not working for you, are you able to follow the steps listed here?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

1 month ago

user_y02sc2 I would be happy to assit you if you are still having trouble accessing the email. Please let us know if you are still not able to log into the email please.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here