U

Saturday, June 15th, 2024 4:59 PM

Access Email Account

Greetings.

I have a comcast email.  The email is tied to an xfinity account which is no longer active and has not been active for eight years.  We moved eight years ago and xfinity was/is not available at the new address. 

For some reason, and suddenly, the email address is not allowing access it through xfinity.com.

The email worked fine yesterday, there was no problem with access, and I reset the password two days ago.

Even though the password reset was successful and was done two days ago, when I log into the account today there is a requirement to reset the password.  When trying to reset the password, I am sent into a "forever" loop which states that I need the primary account holder to change the password.

Xfinity.com is not recognizing the primary account holder, probably because the account has been inactive for eight years.

Can someone direct me on how to resolve this issue?

Thank you.

-William

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

17 days ago

Hello, @user_0odnaf. I appreciate you making us aware that you're unable to access your email even after resetting the password. I would be more than happy to review your account to see what we can do to resolve this issue.

Please send a direct message by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, click on the pen and paper icon, then enter “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section.

2 Messages

Hello.

Thank you for your reply.

I do not see a chat icon in the upper right corner of the page - can you help by providing a screenshot of the icon you are describing?

Thank you,

-William

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here