U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, September 6th, 2024 9:04 PM

Access denied issues with email

Several days ago, my virus software deleted the cache and cookies from my browsers and now when I try to log in to my email, I get an access denied message. I have tried everything other people with this problem have tried but no luck. I can access my email on my phone only.

Expert

• 

30.8K Messages

10 days ago

Moved to Email as this is not Accessibility/disability related.

Expert

• 

30.8K Messages

10 days ago

@user_bded3d 

Several days ago, my virus software deleted the cache and cookies from my browsers and now when I try to log in to my email, I get an access denied message. I have tried everything other people with this problem have tried but no luck. I can access my email on my phone only.

So, you can't sign in with your password on your PC, but you can on your phone?

Official Employee

• 

853 Messages

10 days ago

user_bded3d I would recommend to call into our customer service team, and request to be transferred to our Customer Security Assurance (CSA) team. They are the experts that have been getting these issues resolved. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Thank you. This worked but it was very frustrating actually getting to a live agent to address this issue.

Official Employee

• 

853 Messages

user_bded3d That is good news to hear that the issue has been resolved, and I appreciate the feedback on your experience trying to get to a live agent. Our Xfinity team is always here for you if you should need us in the future. Is there anything else we can help with at this time? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here