L

Saturday, August 3rd, 2024 1:39 PM

absolute garbage

i no longer have Xfinity because it is not available in my location. On my account i had 3 email addresses of additional users, i used my mobile phone to check emails. the secondary user accounts demanded a password change, so i clicked to change them, when doing so, it said i had to log in via a PC, so i did that, then it says sorry, you have to be logged into your home WIFI to change the password, well i AM, but its not XFINITY wifi. using the primary account i can not manage users as it says This account is no longer active. Users cannot be added. i do not WANT to add a user i want to reset a stinking password for my secondary accounts. i am not going to spend hours on the phone to try to resolve this. just an FYI to anyone, Xfinity promises you can keep your email addresses, but really does not want to allow you to. smh

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

2 months ago

Although you can keep your Comcast.net addresses when you are no longer a customer, your ability to manage those address becomes limited and problematic. Consider migrating to one of the (often free) independent email-only providers like Outlook.com, Gmail.com, Yahoo.com, etc.

Please be aware that there are 2 kinds of responses in this Forum: Replies and Comments. When you Comment on a post by scrolling down to "Comment on this post here...", I am notified of your response. But if you select Reply, I am NOT notified and may not be aware of your response.
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here