U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Wed, Jan 26, 2022 1:08 PM

Not Receiving Password Reset email from irobot

Last weekend, I tried to reset my password for irobot, and unknowingly those emails were going into Xfinity SPAM. I never saw them, until it was too late and they expired. I have been trying for 4 days to Re-send the Password reset to my xfinity email (as I now know where to look), but there are  NOT getting received by xfinity email.  Neither Outlook or Webmail.  I've already called BOTH iRobot and Xfinity Support, and of course, neither says it's on their end.  I've gone thru Email Settings, nothing filtered, Rules not working.  I've seen alot of similiar emails on this same problem.  I even called the Xfinity Security Assurance number, and that was no help.   I believe xfinity is blocking this email, thinking it's some SPAM or Attack, but I need to reset my iRobot.  Any help is appreciated?

Official Employee

• 

852 Messages

4 m ago

Good Morning,

can you please provide the domain from which the emails should be coming from so I can look further into this for you? (ex: xxxxx.com)

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

The Domain is @irobot.com 

I CAN receive email with Subject:  Please tell us about your recent iRobot® Customer Care Interaction  iRobot No Reply< [Edited: "Personal Information"]>

But NOT receive email for Subject:   Account Password Assistance | iRobot   iRobot< [Edited: "Personal Information"]>

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

852 Messages

Good morning, 

The way Comcast filtering and blocking works - it wont block/filter some emails from a domain and let others through. If a domain is being blocked and/or filtered - it will do so on all emails from the domain. Would you be able to have the sending domain confirm the exact email address those emails would be coming from? additionally, if they can also look into their own email logs and see what might be happening would also be useful. Checking our logs I can confirm that there are no blocks or filters for irobot.com and that other comcast.net users are receiving their emails without any issues.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 m ago

I had the same problem and spent hours on the phone with iRobot. I’m convinced it it their bug …I had to change to a gmail account…then I could get the email, however the verification code I received was invalid 6 times. I will probably need to reset iRobot and remap…no happy about this.

Official Employee

• 

242 Messages

@jmbraconi Thank you for sharing these details, and bringing this to our attention. I know it can be frustrating trying work through scenarios like this. I'm glad to see you were able to get in the right direction. If you run into any other issues, please feel free to reach out to us, as we are here 24/7 to assist you. I hope you have a fantastic rest of the day! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here