U

Monday, June 3rd, 2024 6:48 AM

XFINITY Won't unlock my phone

We tried to switch our service and now xfinity has deactivated our accounts, so we can not make or receive calls even though we have had these phones for years and they are all paid off and we have no outstanding bills. They are holding our phones hostage. I asked them then to restore the service until they unlocked them, and they wanted me to pay $25 per line to do so, and then start the whole process again. I will never be using xfitiny for any service again in the future and neither should anyone else reading this.

Official Employee

• 

4K Messages

4 months ago

Hello, user_afgdyp! Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums! I apologize to hear of the issues you are having with trying to get your phones unlocked and moved to a different provider. We can certainly have a look into this and get a ticket open if we need to! Could you kindly click on the Direct Message icon located at the top right corner of the page? Then, click on the pen and pad icon, and enter "Xfinity Support" in the "To" section of the chat. Please provide us with your first and last name, along with your full address, so that we can offer you further assistance.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here