sheronyx's profile

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, January 29th, 2024 6:42 PM

XFINITY REWARDS FAIL

Im an xfinity homeinternet cust. for 18yrs+. and moved my wireless phones with a lot of headaches  For 6months now I've been waiting for my 200$GC. CS rep states they will re issue another card and I have to wait few more weeks again. Y'all better have a good system for me not to jump to another carrier soon.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

5 months ago

@sheronyx Thank you for reaching out via our Xfinity Community Forums. Our Visa Prepaid cards are mailed out within approximately 16 to 18 weeks (120 days) from the completed installation or activation and should be received within seven to 10 days. Xfinity Mobile customers who qualify for a Visa Prepaid card will receive it through the United States Postal Service (USPS) in a 5x7 envelope with Xfinity Mobile branding. The Visa Prepaid card itself displays the value in the top right-hand corner. I am sorry that this card had to be reissued for you. You can check the status of your incentive on the Xfinity incentive track or by calling 1-800-526-3268 between 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time (ET) from Monday through Friday.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here