T

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

Monday, September 16th, 2024 12:41 AM

Xfinity NOW prepaid Mobile

I received an email about using Xfinity NOW mobile. I don't use my cell phone a lot, so this sounds like a good offer. Every time I go to the link provided, it asks if you already have an account, which I do. I sign in, it shows I am signed in but when I go to the shop for phones part, it keeps asking me to sign in.  I have tried on my desktop, smartphone and tablet and it has the same issue.  Can you help?

Problem Solver

• 

496 Messages

13 days ago

@TripleGGG1959 If you're already an Xfinity Mobile customer, you cannot go through a signup process online. In their FAQ it states; You can downgrade from Xfinity Mobile to NOW Mobile through your online account, by chatting with us, or by visiting an Xfinity Retail Store. Eligibility restrictions apply. REF: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/now-mobile-faqs

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

I only have internet. I am trying to get their mobile phone service. I was able to login yesterday, pick a phone. I did not complete it as I was still thinking about it. I have never had Xfinity Mobile. The problem is the login part, everytime I look at phones it asks me to login again and again even though at the top it shows I am already logged in.

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

@DreamSayerZ​ I was finally able to login successfully and get an order placed. Not sure what the issue was.

Problem Solver

• 

496 Messages

@TripleGGG1959​ Great! Sounds like their order system was having technical issues and the problem rectified.

Official Employee

• 

812 Messages

Awesome! I am glad to hear that please let us know if you have any other concerns we can assist you with. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

812 Messages

11 days ago

TripleGGG1959 Can you please send us a DM. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums' page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions. 

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

@XfinityBrianH​ I was able to login, pick out a phone and sign up. Phone arrives on Wednesday.  Thanks

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

Now I have a different issue. The phone arrived and I activated it. Immediately I received a text message stating I changed the pin for voicemail. I have not even setup the voicemail. I have been chatting with someone online from Xfinity with no resolution. I have tried *86 it did not work. I went into the Moto G Play phone and reset the pin. I have now been locked out of the voicemail. I have restarted the phone multiple times. I have it on WiFi for a stronger signal. Can anyone help me get the voicemail setup. The person online has tried and it will not work.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here