S

Saturday, July 6th, 2024 10:02 PM

xfinity mobile returning device- unactivated phone

as anyone successfully returned their device to Xfinity Mobile, especially in cases of delayed activation or incomplete account setup within the initial return period? I received my phone on June 3rd but never activated it or transferred my service. Despite numerous attempts to log into Xfinity Mobile, I encountered non-functional pages or error messages until I received the first bill. While I understand there's now a 14-day return policy via the website, managing a move and other responsibilities has made the days pass quickly. I'm deeply disappointed that I can't return this unused device, which I no longer need. Has anyone received support from Xfinity in similar situations? After waiting on hold for over 45 minutes, I was informed that no one at Xfinity Mobile could assist me or create a return label, despite setbacks with their website during the initial return period. Even when calling, I was directed to use Xfinity Chat, which proved unhelpful, or received instructions on my phone that redirected me to the inactive website within the 14-day window.

Official Employee

• 

772 Messages

3 months ago

Hello! Are you still seeking assistance with this?

4 Messages

yes i am still seeking assistance 

Official Employee

• 

3.7K Messages

Thanks for letting us know sdgirl, my team is here to support you. Since our access to Xfinity Mobile accounts is limited at this time, to receive the best assistance, please contact our Xfinity Mobile support center directly through any of the following methods: 

I know you stated you called in, did you speak with an agent or supervisor who said that there is nothing we could do since you were no longer within the exchange window? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

4 Messages

I spoke with a representative I asked to speak with a supervisor and she stated that no one on the team can start a return and I was not allowed to speak with a supervisor 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

sdgirl Thank you for letting us know since we are limited here with the support we can provide for mobile accounts we can reach out to our mobile experts for you to see if there is anything that can be done. When you have some time 

send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you. To send a Direct Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a direct message. 

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon in the upper right - it looks like a chat bubble
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon just to the right of Conversations
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line - do not use the Employee's name!
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

Need to print lale tetùrn phone

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here