U

Tuesday, December 5th, 2023 12:39 AM

Closed

Xfinity Mobile not delivered and NO proper update was Provided

I order Xfinity Mobile Samsung Galaxy S23+ on Nov-30 , 

And at Dec-1, 11PM EST , Got message - Your order will be cancelled , Unable to deliver. 

1. I connected with Xfinity customer care at Dec-1 , 11 pm EST to fin dthe reason, he said it false email and it will be delivered by Dec-2 , 12 noon by FedEx

2. No one from Fedex came till Dec-2, 12:30 noon , Again I connect with agent , thye said it will be delivered by 2 pm , No one came by 3pm, again I connect to agent , he said som eone will deliver by 4 pm , No one came , again I connected with agent they said by 8 pm , No one cam e, So over all  by Dec-2 , 6XFINITY AGENT LIED AND SHARED FALSE INFORMATION. 

3. On Dec-3 , I connected with agent he said it will be delivered on Sunday by 8pm , No one came , so, Xfinity agent made sure I will get HOME ARRESETED FOR WEEKEND and just follow there LIES . 

4,. Finally on Dec-4 , It got Delivered back to Xfinity and when I called agent he said its shows my address as final deliver -- another false INFO AND LIES. 

5. Finally xfinity agents , EATEN UP ALL MY WEEKEND AND NEVER PROVOIDED AND THING NEAR TRUTH , ALLL LIES AND FALSE INFORMATION. 

6. When I asked for compensation now XFINITY IS NOT AT ALL ENTERTAINING MY CALLS AND BEING HIGHLY UNSUPPORTIVE . 

HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED ON PUTTING ALL MY TRUST AND LOYAL RELATION SHIP WITH XFINITY. 

7. It was a wedding aniversary gift formy wife and TODAY I WALKED HOME EMPTY HANDED , KUDOS TO XFINITY FOR  SPOLING MY IMPORTANT DAY 

8. NO amount was credited bAck . 

9. NO compensation provided for all this harashmentt done by there customer service.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

10 months ago

Thank you very much for reaching out to us here @user_dt2dh6. I am very sorry to hear about that experience with the Mobile delivery. Due to account security our options with Xfinity Mobile are very limited. We are not able to perform any device or account specific requests. You can reach out to the Mobile team directly at the https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile for assistance with that problem. 

2 Messages

Thanks John,

But if u read post carefully ,

I have already reached out to 

https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

25 times and trust me I have lost patience and cannot talk any more with wall where I had my head bagged 25 times

If ur really interested and kind enough to support me and actually interested in providing resolution, plz check

ECM0005071877 hope only xfinity employee have cees to it  and u have me 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

That ticket we can see from here @user_dt2dh6 , right now it still shows as open and being worked on by a Mobile agent. I can check to see if there is any option we have to escalate that f

To send a direct message [private message]:

Click the "Direct Message" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

urther for you. Could you send me a direct message with the full name and complete address for your service? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here