Chocostain's profile

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

Sunday, July 28th, 2024 8:31 PM

Xfinity Mobile Executive Resolutions

MISSING IPHONE 13 CREDITS

GOOD DAY,

I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE FROM ONE OF YOUR SUPERVISORS TELLING ME HOW MY MONTHLY CREDITS FOR IPHONE 13, WILL NO LONGER BE POSTED MOVING FORWARD FOR THE NEXT 13 MONTHS.
THIS IS BECAUSE THE PHONE NUMBER THE PROMOTION WAS LINKED TO WAS DISABLED. WHY? WHEN I UPGRADED TO UNLIMITED FOR 3 LINES, I SAW A SEPARATE CHARGE FOR $20 FOR BY THE GIG FOR A LINE THAT WAS NO LONGER USED (PHONE NUMBER FOR THE IPHONE S8 THAT WAS MAILED OVER PART OF THE TRADE IN). ALL THIS TIME, THE PHONE NUMBER WAS NOT PORTED CORRECTLY AND SINCE I ASKED TO REMOVE THIS $20 EXTRA CHARGE, BECAUSE I OF COURSE DO NOT HAVE THIS PHONE NUMBER OR LINE, IT WAS LINKED TO THE PHONE THAT HAD THE PROMOTION. SO NOW I WILL NO LONGER HAVE A PROMOTION ON THE IPHONE 13 BLUE.
CAN I HAVE SOMEONE FROM CORPORATE CONTACT ME. PLEASE FIX THIS BEFORE I DROP ALL MY COMCAST SERVICES ALTOGOTHER. I AM SOOOOOO TIRED OF YOUR INCOMPETENCE.

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

2 months ago

Chocostain Thanks for posting on our community forums for assistance. I'm sorry to hear about your experience and would like to help investigate. Could you please send our team a Direct Message with your name and service address? Our team can take a further look at this issue.

To send a Direct Message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Messaging chat" icon

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list that appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

@XfinityDilary​ This does not address my problem. I need corporate office to fix this. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Thank you, @Chocostain Thank you for reaching out needing to speak with the Corporate office, we are on the Corporate team and can definitely get your Xfinity Mobile concerns escalated. Please send us a DM with your full first and last name along with your full service address so we can assist you further.-Richard 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here