U

Wednesday, February 28th, 2024 1:11 PM

XFINITY MOBILE BYOD FALSE ADVERTISEMENT

I received a letter in the mail with an offer to bring my own device and get $100 for every line I brought over. I brought over two devices one in August and one of September solely because of this offer. After inquiring about the gift card I was told I needed to wait 90 days before receiving it and it would be automatically sent out. It has been well over 90 days and now everyone is clueless. This is absolutely false advertising, and if others were lead under these false pretenses, I suppose class action can be taken. 

Official Employee

• 

2.1K Messages

4 months ago

@user_zur0d1 I am sorry for how your experience has made you feel. Have you checked the link: https://xfinityrewardcenter.com/status ?

2 Messages

@XfinityDena​ yes i have checked. That’s why i posted here. There’s nothing there! 

Official Employee

• 

582 Messages

Oh no, thank you for sharing that you have checked for us @user_zur0d1! We would be happy to dive into this for you directly. Can you please send us a Dm to get started?

Will you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address?
~~~~
To send a "Direct Message" message:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here