U

Tuesday, April 2nd, 2024 10:35 PM

Closed

Xfinity Lost my Trade in working phone

[Edited: "Inflammatory"]. They lost my damage free phone. Which i have proof of it being damage free prior to being shipped.

Then they informed me, that my phone was damaged and was being shipped back to me.

After 5 phone calls to different departments, being transferred countless times. I was finally told that my phone will not be shipped back.

[Edited: "Inflammatory"]. I will be seeking legal action against Xfinity.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

6 months ago

Hello, user_i9193u. That's never the experience we want our customers to have. I appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform.

Have you tried calling or texting 888-936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

6 months ago

@user_i9193u 

Xfinity mobile trade in is a scam. They lost my damage free phone. Which i have proof of it being damage free prior to being shipped.

Then they informed me, that my phone was damaged and was being shipped back to me.

After 5 phone calls to different departments, being transferred countless times. I was finally told that my phone will not be shipped back.

NEVER trust XFINITY. I will be seeking legal action against Xfinity.

When you signed up for service with Comcast/Xfinity you also agreed to arbitration:

THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS A BINDING ARBITRATION PROVISION IN SECTION 13 THAT AFFECTS YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT WITH RESPECT TO ALL SERVICES. UNLESS YOU HAVE OPTED OUT IN A TIMELY MANNER, THE ARBITRATION PROVISION REQUIRES THAT ALL DISPUTES BE RESOLVED IN INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATIONS OR SMALL CLAIMS COURT PROCEEDINGS. IN ARBITRATION, THERE IS NO JUDGE OR JURY AND THERE IS LESS DISCOVERY AND APPELLATE REVIEW THAN IN COURT.

https://www.xfinity.com/corporate/customers/policies/subscriberagreement

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here