U

Sunday, January 28th, 2024 5:37 PM

Xfinity is fraud

I purchased a phone for my daughter on the Christmas and activated the one gig data and just four weeks my bill was 347. I called Xfinity and the agent said I used 20 gig whilst I only sign up for one gig data, Xfinity people intentionally don’t want you to see messages on phone whiles your data is getting closed so they always says they sent it to email address (check ya mail ) who on earth is wicked that did that so you wouldn’t know when  you have exhausted ya credit me and my family and friends are all departing from using Xfinity from today this is my number [Edited: "Personal Information"] [Edited: "Solicitation/Inflammatory"]

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

5 months ago

Hello and welcome to Comcast @user_089yem. I appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform. Have you tried calling or texting 1 (888) 936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

2 Messages

I have called that number several times and what supervisor told me was he can’t help me cause that’s the policy of Xfinity that you will never receive a message from Xfinity but they will email

me how many people check their emails everyday asked yaself this question am never getting nothing from Xfinity again and am spraying this horrible news from Xfinity to the world cos all my friends are all staying to advice themselves cause word of the mouth is powerful and yes am never coming back again keep on loosing ya customers before if this 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here