U

Sunday, September 15th, 2024 7:27 AM

Xfinity is a terrible company

Xfinity also scammed me told me I was eligible for a free phone and now they've been charging me every month and I called back and told them it was a free phone and the girls said oh I'm so sorry I'll make this right for you lie lie lie I wish I would never have gotten this Xfinity so hopefully this will help future non-customers so that you don't have to go through all the [Edited: Language] that they dish out they lie lie lie everything the woman said she was going to do in the first conversation of making an account with

a lie I hate this company I hate my phone I'm going to get out of this one way or another

1 Message

13 days ago

This company [Edited: Language]. It's a nightmare. I think it depends on your location though honestly. I was using their Internet and mobile phone for a year and had no issues whatsoever. Then I moved and holy cow. I cannot believe how awful they are. I spent 4 hours trying to set it up, and it wouldn't work. Then it suddenly started working for half a day. Then it stopped working again.  My cellphone coverage is also abysmal at my new location. At no point during any of this have I been able to talk to a real person. Now they wanna charge me $100 to have someone come out and look at it just to set it up. These gateway routers are garbage. I had a better router in 1993 that only took seconds to plug in and connect to the Internet. after this experience I feel XFINITY is the worst company on the planet

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

496 Messages

Good evening @user_lkkzff. Did the agent you spoke to provide you the full details of the potential charge? If a tech comes out and determines that the issue is with us, you would not be charged. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

12 days ago

user_9h3g56 and @user_lkkzff, Hello and thank you for reaching out via our Xfinity Community Forums. I’m really sorry to hear about your experience, and I completely understand how frustrating this must be. This is definitely not the kind of service we want you to have, and I’d love the chance to help make things right. Let’s dive into your account to review the charges and clear up any confusion. Please send us a DM with your full name and address to get started?

We're here to support you every step of the way! 😊

To send a "Direct Message" message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list that appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here