A

Contributor

• 

32 Messages

Wednesday, June 12th, 2024 1:32 PM

Xfinity doesnt want to honor my ProMotion after Fedex lost my package...

Fedex lost 2 Iphone , they asked me to wait and evey day I call in they just say I need to wait. After 40 days they said the claim is clear but I cant get the $830, promotion for my old phone anymore, I can only get $300? I have been punished enough !!!! Please ask your customer service to start read the notes!!! They dont help the client at all!! Yesterday I wait 2 hrs to speak with a supervisor and they just told me dont worry I will call you personally but that never happens. I am still waiting for my mom gifts!!! 

Official Employee

• 

480 Messages

4 months ago

Good morning, @Alex_B1 I apologize for the frustration, we would be happy to look into this with you. 

Please send us a DM with your full name and address to Xfinity Support.

To send a direct message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Message" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.

As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.

An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

Contributor

• 

32 Messages

@XfinityJoe​ I will do it again. Almost every day calling nothing works. I am about to shop for new carrier. 

Contributor

• 

32 Messages

@XfinityJoe​ Normally no one answer there too. I will create another DM to see now. 

Contributor

• 

32 Messages

4 months ago

🙏Thank God I found someone on the corporate side willing to help me. Let's pray this is the end of this mess.🙏

Contributor

• 

32 Messages

3 months ago

Nothing Yet.... Still waiting....

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Alex_B1 Thanks for reaching back for an update. I'm sorry to hear you're still waiting for a response. I'd be happy to check what's going on. Could you please send our team a Direct Message with your name and service address? Our team can take a further look at this issue.

To send a Direct Message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Messaging chat" icon

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here