U

Monday, March 4th, 2024 6:48 PM

xfinity doesn't miss an opportunity to screw up

I first ordered two phones and two lines on a Thursday morning. I couldn't get my phone to work with the (insane) ID verification process. I forwarded the text to my wife's phone and was able to get it to work the next day. I get to work on Monday (I'm off on Friday) to an email saying the order was cancelled.

Wonderful.

I call xfinity, talk to a rep who has no idea why it was cancelled but says we can start over. So we do. Another half hour of my life gone. We go through everything and I do the ID verification through my wife's phone (again) that evening.

The next morning, I get to work and, you guessed it, get an email saying the order was cancelled.

WTF

So I call back and repeat the process. This time the black phones are backordered but no problem, I switch to grey.

This time all seems good, no order cancellation, my account shows the order is alive, everyone is happy, happy, happy.

However, a week later, still no shipping email.

I call (again) and am told the grey phones are backordered for another two weeks but black is available.

Are you %&%$$*&&^&%$% kidding?!!!

So I say give me black. He says to do that he'd have to redo the order, however, the phone offer I had is no longer available. Redoing the order will cost me $500/phone.

Seriously?!!!!!!!

It's a good thing xfinity isn't a tech company. Oh wait...

There's a reason Verizon can charge what they do. People pay for competence.

Official Employee

• 

793 Messages

4 months ago

Hello @user_omdra6. Were you able to get in touch with our Xfinity Mobile agents and get your order processed?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here