U

Saturday, November 25th, 2023 2:50 AM

Closed

worst customer service and couldn't activate

Worst customer service and xfinity screwed my Thanksgiving holidays as my mobile services are not activated since last 48 hours and I am completely disconnected from my family and relatives during this Thanksgiving week... I trusted xifinity and took decision to transfer my mobile services from AT&T to xfinity mobile on Nov 22, and it's been 2 days Xfinity couldn't activate my mobile services and I have no services due to transfer process... I am going through a mental torture and depression as I am completely disconnected from my family and relatives, and it affected my personal relationship... I called more than 6 -8 times to xfinity customer agent and everything they said, it will be activated in couple of hours.. but it's more than 48 hours now and it's I don't have my mobile services..  

Official Employee

• 

331 Messages

10 months ago

@user_gfyffs So sorry to hear about your mobile issues. I'd love to help out and see what we can find out together. Can you please direct message us your full name and address for us to get started?

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here