U

Monday, August 12th, 2024 9:10 PM

Will not unlock phone

Phones have been paid off in full for 6months to a year, will not unlock them. Was told several times that it will be unlocked! Phones should unlock automatically within 48 hrs after paid in full! Terrible business how are they doing their customers this way! Trapping them. I will go to corporate!

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

2 months ago

Hi there, @user_fqevmq I'm very sorry for the inconvenience regarding trying to get your phones unlocked. Since it's been a few days since you last posted, were you able to get taken care of? If not please reach back out so I can get you taken care of.-Richard

3 Messages

Hi Richard,

No, it has not been taken care of. I’ve been lied to for months waiting 24 hrs which turns into days and weeks! It has not been done. Phones are legally mines. I do not see why false information is noted on their website. Huge inconvenience for people who spend their hard earned money on devices and get the runaround about having them unlocked. Then try to use your bill against. Whole time xfinity is the one delaying the process. Would not recommend them to anyone. There are too many complaints for the same reason.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

I'm truly sorry for the inconvenience, I definitely understand your concerns. Let's get this escalated to our Xfinity Mobile Escalations team. Please be assured you reached the right person to assist you and get you taken care of. Can you please DM me your first and last name, along with your full-service address so that I can assist you further.-Richard

To send a direct message [private message]:

•   Click "Sign In" if necessary
  •   Click the "Direct Message" icon
  •   Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  •   The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
  •   - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
  •   - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
  •   Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  •   Press Enter to send it
I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

Direct message sent.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here