Verboten's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Tuesday, December 26th, 2023 6:18 PM

Closed

Why am I being charged for returned phone that was in perfect working condition?

I exchanged an iPhone 15 Pro 128GB for 256GB.

warehouse has the 128GB and confirmed it’s in perfect condition, yet billing system keeps trying to charge me $1,069.33 for it?

6 calls to resolve this gave not been helpful. 

I need an expert to fix it. 
Please advise. Thx!

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

9 months ago

@Verboten

Thank you for reaching out. While our team can help with a wide variety of concerns, due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform--this includes billing, sales, device questions, etc. For all Xfinity Mobile related questions please contact Xfinity Mobile by calling or texting 1 (888) 936-4968, or reach out to a Secure Online Chat. (https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile)

Regular Visitor

• 

6 Messages

I've reached out to the (888) 936-4968 number at least 8 times and was also at the Xfinity Vernon Hills, Il store yesterday for over an hour trying to correct this mess.  They promised to call me back yesterday at 4pm.  Never happened.

It is a system error trying to charge me for a phone that was returned in perfect condition, confirmed by your warehouse. Now I'm being threatened with a service interruption.  All due to Xfinity's inability to correct their own mistake.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

@Verboten

Lets take a closer look at your account and see how we can assist more. Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3EqVMu7

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here