U

Thursday, August 8th, 2024 7:19 PM

What is the expected processing time of a phone return and refund?

I returned the Xfinity mobile phone within 14 days of ordering. The device arrived at the warehouse as expected according to the tracking. Surprisingly one week later I received an email from Xfinity mobile that stated, "we haven't received your device yet" and reminds me of sending it, which makes me concerned. I called customer service and was told it's graded already two days after arrival. Why does the system send me such a reminder email if the phone has been received and worked on? It's conflicting info given to customers, which one should I believe? How many days are the expected time to have it removed in my account and complete the refund since the return is initiated or received? Thank you!

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

2 months ago

Hello @user_gjdae, Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your day to leave a post on our community forum. If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you. To send a Direct Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a direct message.

3 Messages

Hi I have sent a DM to Xfinity support.

3 Messages

2 months ago

Just for other users reference, sending a DM here is no help, there is no response.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Hi there! Thanks for getting back to us here. Looks like we sent a DM back but received no response. After 3 days of no activity our case will close. I can continue assisting you there. Please include your full name and service address. Thank you! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here