U

Thursday, September 5th, 2024 4:22 AM

Urgent Billing Issue with Mobile Plan

I am writing to address a billing issue that remains unresolved despite multiple attempts to seek assistance.

In December 2023, I purchased a new phone plan that included three new iPhones at a promotional price. Two weeks after receiving the iPhones, one of the phones was deleted from my account without my request or consent. Consequently, the discount for this phone was removed.

The monthly bill should be $12.80, but I am being charged $34.58. I have spent over 30 to 40 hours on the phone or in online chats requesting that the overcharge be corrected. Each time, an Xfinity support representative has assured me they would resolve the matter. However, the issue remains unresolved, and I am still being overcharged.

Could you please direct me to someone who can assist in resolving the overcharge issue?

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

22 days ago

Hello and welcome to Comcast @user_ibvq1y. Thank you so much for reaching out to us here on our Forums page. I am sorry to hear that your mobile concerns have not been addressed. You are in the right place and we are happy to assist you. 

Please send us a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.
Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 
 • Click "Sign In" if necessary
 • Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
 • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
 • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
 • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
 • Press Enter to send your message

Let me know if you have any questions.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here