U

Wednesday, April 3rd, 2024 6:40 PM

Closed

Upgrading iPhones

I was given a 50% promo code to upgrade my iPhone 13 to an iPhone 15.  My wife and I both have eligible phones to upgrade and we are on the same account.  The system would not allow more that one phone in the cart at a time.  I called Customer Service and spoke to a live agent who explained that once the first phone was activated another promo code would be sent for the second phone upgrade. The first phone was ordered and activated and now the Rewards Program will not issue another code.  Each code can only be used once which was not made clear when I spoke to a live agent before the first phone was upgraded.  After several phone calls and two trips to the Xfinity store they still refused to issue another code.  Three tickets have been generated by agents who say the second phone is eligible and quickly closed with no explanation.  They just say the issue has been resolved which it has not since another code has not been issued.  I even had an agent tell me they reinstated the original code which they have not. I feel that they enticed us with the offer, answered our questions incorrectly and basically gave us misinformation.  Who can help me get my new code?

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

6 months ago

Hi there, @user_31cwi4 Thank you so much for taking the time to message here! I'm very sorry for the inconvenience you are experiencing with trying to get a new code. Since it's been a few days since you posted, were you able to get assistance? If not please reach back out!-Richard

3 Messages

Yes I was able to purchase a new iPhone 15 but the chat agent would not allow me to trade in my iPhone 13 that is in excellent condition.  Xfinity online says my iPhone 13 is worth $240. Can you help me start the trade in procedure?

3 Messages

My husband was able to do his trade in during the purchasing. It was with Assurant. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Thank you for that information, @user_31cwi4 Let's get your trade-in concerns escalated. Please be assured you reached the right person to assist you. Can you please DM me your first and last name, along with your full service address so that I can assist you further.-Richard

To send a direct message [private message]:

•   Click "Sign In" if necessary
  •   Click the "Direct Message" icon 
  •   Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  •   The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
  •   - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
  •   - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
  •   Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  •   Press Enter to send it
I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here