U

Sunday, December 3rd, 2023 3:32 AM

Closed

Upgrade phone was not delivered and I can't use my new phone and Xfinity asking to switch to new carrier

Switched mine and my wife phone lines from T-Mobile to Xfinity, and also I planned to upgrade my phone with Xfinity iPhone with trade-in. 

iPhone was Shipped but FedEx couldn't deliver because store agent entered wrong shipping address, and it was returned to Xfinity. 

But now my phone line shows iPhone pro max even though I am using pixel phone (BYOD) and Xfinity customer care asked me to wait for 7 business days for their inventory to update, then asked me to wait for one Billing cycle, then ask to go store multiple times, because their customer care can't reach to inventory to ask them to update the system. Myexisting phone is going to die and I need to move to new phone 

I have called like 15 times since two months, every time spent two hours, and they sent me a new SIM to switch to new line. 

I got new unlocked phone, now I can't use it because Xfinity can't switch to my new phone and activate.  Only option given to us is cancel our Xfinity phone line and switch to new carrier. 

What a shitty system. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

10 months ago

Hello @user_Amoli, Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your day to leave a post on our community forum. If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you. To send a Direct Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a direct message.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here