DTOFROMSD's profile

New Poster

• 

15 Messages

Saturday, January 13th, 2024 9:55 AM

Unresolved refund

I have been waiting Months for my $59 refund from a double charge back in August. I am reporting this to the BBB and possib9ly the Michigan Attorney General if I don't get a straight answer on when my refund is arriving back on my card.

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

6 months ago

@DTOFROMSD Thank you for reaching out to us here so we can make sure you're refunded for any incorrect charges on your bill. Please send a direct message by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, click on the pen and paper icon, then enter “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your name and address and I'll be happy to help. 

1 Message

4 months ago

I have been waiting 2 months for a refund of 162.66 for a phone that I never received.  All I get is lied to by personnel.  Today they told me that they are waiting for the warehouse to inspect the phone.  I refused the shipment on 1/28/24.  No one there cares.  I was told on 2/23/24 that it was inspected and I would have my refund in 5-7 business days.  Today I was told that they haven't inspected it yet.  I have spoke to 6 different people over the last months and noone tells you the same.  I have to agree that a report to the BBB and Pennsylvania Attorney General is in order.

Official Employee

• 

991 Messages

@user_40gy87 Hello there! Thank you for sharing the ongoing trouble that you have experienced with receiving the refund. I'm sorry that it has not been processed yet and that you are receiving conflicting details. It seems like this is for a mobile device that was sent it. Have you talked to our mobile experts on the phone at 1-888-936-4968 or have you been able to chat with them here: xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

@user_40gy87​ same here; waiting since January 2024. No one ever calls me, when I call it is as if I’m starting all over again from scratch no one takes notes on the account was unable to activate my phone from the moment that it was purchased or delivered. Return the phone on my dime because they said they were sending me a label, but they didn’t. They told me to go to the FedEx store and they were return it for free they would not. They said they needed something from Xfinity which I didn’t have, sent it back. They said the phone was returned damage which it was not yet they continue to bill my account. 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hello @user_laqlwe, thank you for taking the time to reach out on social media.  I understand your concern with the return, and I'd like the opportunity to check into that for you.

To access your account, will you please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address.

To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send your message
I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

5 Messages

26 days ago

I am trying to get a refund of $54.18 for about a month now and everytime I talk to someone i get a different story and i still do not have my refund.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here