U

Monday, September 2nd, 2024 1:34 AM

Unlocking my Phone Getting annoyed

It has been 2 weeks nearly and I have been assured twice by manager that my phone would be unlocked and guess what is it unlocked no? Have they reached out like they said they would? No. What should I do now? I am not getting rid of this number and the phone is paid off this is almost theft of property.

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

13 days ago

user_1zthxp

Thank you for reaching out and creating a new post. I am sorry to hear you haven't got the answers and help you need. We appreciate all your time and patience so far. If you need to unlock your Xfinity Mobile phone, so it can be used with another wireless carrier, there should be no issues. In most cases, your phone will be unlocked automatically within 48 hours of being paid off.

Here are the other unlock requirements to be aware of:

• At least 60 days must pass since your phone was activated.
  • Your Xfinity Mobile account cannot have a past-due balance.
  • Your phone cannot be reported lost, stolen or involved in fraudulent activity.

To confirm, did you meet all these requirements? You also plan on keeping the device and line active, but have the phone unlocked correct?

2 Messages

Been through this with your awful service. I am done with ya'll. You can just shove it up your arses.

2 Messages

@XfinityVianney​ I am going through the same issue with being ran around and told this phone that is Network locked to xfinity can be unlocked then just now told i was to contact the carrier EBAY (lol) to unlock it... Do they find you guys under a rock or what.... The FCC requires if i have used the phone with another carrier for sometime which i have that you guys must unlock it.... I purchased the phone as an unlocked device and have been using it until it updated yesterday and now its saying it is locked to Xfinity..... I will be filing a complaint with the FCC especially after the last conversation with a support rep who did NOTHING but quote the website with information i obviously already know.... Why is this company such garbage.... 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here