U

Monday, August 5th, 2024 12:44 AM

unlocked the phone

I am retired military, my son is active marine, my second son active USARMY, we couldn't unlocked the phone after 60 days activation with good account standing, so i don't wasting my time however I sent a memo direct to State General Attorney regarding Xfinity's policies, direct memo to DOF and filled motion in court to see what the Judge will answer ;-).

I have sent all my military information to the Xfinity headquarter 7 weeks but my account is not update even my driver license have the word " MILITARY" so Xfinity all agents is blind or what? 

But this time will take legal action and lawsuit Xfinity to the court of law :-). best solution.

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

2 months ago

Hello user_ct5kc7 thank you so much for taking the time and relaying your experience here via our Xfinity Forums. We honor your family's military service, and we're more than willing to help in any way possible. 

Phone: 1 (888) 936-4968

Xfinity Mobile Online Chat

If you've used these methods already, we're happy to reach out on your behalf to facilitate a full resolution. 

Please send a direct message by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, clicking on the pen and paper icon, and then entering “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your name and address, and I'll be happy to help.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here