U

Sunday, February 25th, 2024 5:10 AM

Unlock phone

I jave been waiting over 2 years for my phone to be unlocked. I bought my phone paid the entire thing off on the first stimulus check. So why is my phone still locked.  My service has been canceled for 2 years.  This is insane. I'm having to use a gov phone. And it's gona be shut off soon too?someone unlock my [Edited: "Language"] phone I can't work cuz I need my phone

Problem Solver

• 

450 Messages

4 months ago

@user_7t5ln1 The customer care reps on this forum do not have access to Xfinity Mobile accounts due to security reasons. They will to ask you to contact them directly in one of these ways;

• SMS Text Message: 1 (888) 936-4968
  • Phone: 1 (888) 936-4968
  • Chat: https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

4 months ago

@user_7t5ln1 Thank you for reaching out via our Xfinity Community Forum. The information that @DreamSayerZ provided is correct. While our team can help with a wide variety of concerns, due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account-specific requests over this platform--this includes billing, sales, device questions, etc. For all Xfinity Mobile-related questions please contact Xfinity Mobile by calling or texting 1 (888) 936-4968, or reach out to a Secure Online Chat. )

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here