U

Monday, July 22nd, 2024 4:16 PM

Unlock code

Xfinity agents will not give me my unlock code Ingot it one time and have it wrote down somewhere but know they are refusing to give me the code for the phone l paid off in full also they always tell me a price and say that’s fee’s box rental incudes everything just to be charged 40-50 more then what I was promised att just put a flier on my door Friday that they know have fiber in my area so I’m thanking about switching it’s a shame I have been a Xfinity customer for over 25 years all together but I refuse to spend 300 dollars on 1gig speed and one phone line that the phone is paid off as well 

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

2 months ago

user_pbvf33, We appreciate you for spending the time out of your Monday to visit us on our forums support page. We are grateful for the opportunity to assist with the monthly rate for your services and that unlock code. You've come to the right page where my team of experts is happy to serve you with solutions to all things XFINITY! To get started, please send us a direct message with your first/last name and full address so we can ensure we get to work on the right account.

You can start by clicking the "direct message" icon on the upper right page of the forum page. Once you click on that, input our shared handle "Xfinity Support" to send us a direct message.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here