U

Wednesday, November 22nd, 2023 3:07 AM

Closed

Unlock Carrier Mess with Xfinity

I have had the worst experience with Xfinity not taking care of me with the “carrier unlock” to switch to another phone provider. What a disappointment. They told me 5 days ago they started the process for the carrier unlock on their end. My iPhone 14 still is not unlocked which means I have not been able to use the phone for 5 days at all with the new provider. This is 100 percent on Xfinity as no one can unlock your phone except the provider you are looking to leave. I’ve spent hours on the phone with Xfinity and it doesn’t matter. I’m writing this as a warning to anyone looking to leave Xfinity. They were not helpful and I spent over 3 hours on this mess and am still waiting for them to act. Every time I have had to call Xfinity over the years I have experienced long wait times and long phone calls to resolve issues. This experience serves as a reminder that I am happy to leave this provider and would not recommend them to family and friends. 

Official Employee

• 

830 Messages

11 months ago

@user_4ot5ff Can I ask that you reach out privately, so we can cover the details of your account. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here